Worried about hair loss? Ayurvedic Treatment for Hair loss can help to arrest your hair fall. Eating right and living a healthy lifestyle and avoiding harsh chemicals for your hair care are found beneficial in preventing hair loss.
Hair loss is a situation that one or the other person must have to go through at a certain point. While it’s a hard time to collect the chunks of hair falling out. It’s an untamed cycle and one that’s never-ending. But, it is possible to manage the hair fall from a severe stage by following a healthy lifestyle along with some ayurvedic remedies.
For centuries natural treatment is believed as a cost-effective alternative medicine to cure hair loss issues. Through the Ayurvedic master’s perception, hair loss is occurred mostly due to excess pitta dosha in the body.
Due to the control of Pitta’s development in one’s body, it is ideal to avoid intake of coffee, tea, alcohol, smoking, fried, spicy & acidic food products. Also, avoid direct heat to hair or even hot climatic condition.
These are just some of the reasons, which are most important as it is the physical and mental health that can effectively cure along with natural medicine.
An ayurvedic doctor or researcher will be extensively spotted out the cause of hair fall and bestow effective treatment. Ayurvedic doctors investigate intensely on hair growth is widespread and well structured, which compose it effortlessly for the practitioners to spot out the cause of hair fall and treat it accordingly.
As per Ayurveda, hair type is directly related to the body type and is generally classified into three categories like vata, pitta, and kapha. Since each hair nature has a distinct quality, you could find multiple reasons for hair loss which vary from person to person.
Below is a list of a few ayurvedic remedies to rejuvenate the hairs.
Impurities in the blood are one of the many reasons for hair loss. While Amla or Amalaki is one good natural power ingredient that is used for purifying the blood. It’s a power pack of the goodness of Vitamin C, as well as many other minerals, antioxidants, and vitamins.
Weekly intake of amla juice and consuming a minimum of these will prevent the grey hair and conditions by rejuvenating the hairs, to some extent. Amla (Indian gooseberry) is a potent ingredient in Ayurveda. In a long run, it makes the hair strong when used as a hair pack.
- Mix Amla powder, Brahmi powder, fenugreek powder in a cup of curd. Apply it on your hair locks, leave it for 30-60 minutes and rinse it off with a mild shampoo.
Hair loss can occur due to many reasons; while, another reason is scalp infections and dandruff. Neem is one of nature’s best gifts which has got immense antibacterial properties.
- In four cups of boiling water, add one cup of neem leaves. Strain this mixture and leave the water to chill (room temperature). Use a mild shampoo and rinse the hair with this water.
While, this neem water treatment is very good for both men and women, as it will make scalp flake-free and say goodbye to hair fall.
- Doing a head massage with champi and neem oil is also effective to manage scalp infection and dandruff.
- Another hair fall treatment with natural ingredient could be ‘Ashwagandha’ also known as ‘Winter Cherry’. Ashwagandha is one of the best Pitta pacifying herbs, which are rich in antioxidants. It has all powers to prevent hair-loss due to aggravated Pitta. Ideally, it’s used as a hair pack, if not supplements of Ashwagandha also detests Pitta induced hair fall. It flushes out toxins and magnifies the immunity for the hair.
- Bhringaraj also was known as the ‘Eclipta prostrata’ is the best for hair loss. There are many fabulous reasons to try it out, and it works really better for baldness. Bhringaraj have the ability to regrow the hair. This powerhouse herb can strengthen hair follicles, which is best to use a hair mask. If not, Bhringaraj oil can be applied overnight on the hair that reflects to give lustrous mane.
- Staple tonic for hair is Jatamansi, as it rejuvenates the hair from the root, which is an antifungal assistant that can fight with scalp roots. This fragrant herb would also give comfortable sleep and prevent early gray hairs. To infuse for a shiny and healthy hair, you can simply prepare the mixture of jatamansi with almond oil.
- Shikakai is an alteration fruit for the hair, and the antioxidant agent involved in it makes it a perfect one to restore the scalp health and manage hair fall. The advantage of using shikakai is that it doesn’t strip the natural oil of the hair. While it detangles the hairs and control dandruff by leaving it conditioned.
Ritha is originally known as the ‘Sapindus Mukorossi’, also known as ‘Reetha’, which is a natural product used for various health benefits, like skin, hair, dandruff, and facial complexion.
When it comes to hair, it is a hair booster, hair cleanser and protects hair fall by rejuvenating the hair follicles.
- Take 10 nuts of Ritha from its cover, crush them and drop it into a half-liter of normal temperature water. Leave it overnight. Strain the water after 8 hours and with this medical water. Continue this process for a month to feel the change that makes a lot of difference to your hair presence. While messaging over the scalp with Ritha (mixed with non-fragranced oil) also gives a healthy and shining hair.
- Ashwagandha is an amazing natural herb for regrowth of the hair. While Ashwagandha is widely used in Ayurvedic medicine for hair fall. It is when the hormone cortisol acts, as well as hair loss occurs since it slows down the process of hair growth. When you apply Ashwagandha to the scalp, it controls the cortisol levels and restraints the hair loss. While Ashwagandha is an excellent remedy not just for hair fall but also for dandruff. It stimulates the creation of the melanin, which is one of the important elements for the hair growth.
- Ashwagandha can be consumed orally as a supplement, but has got a hair pack, and here is one of the methods. Combine 3 tbsp of dried Ashwagandha powder, along with the 3 tbsps dried Amla powder and 6 tbsps of water. Blend it for some time until you get a thick consistency, then paste texture (although not so thick). Applying this mixture to the scalp three times a week will give a tremendous result. You can keep the mixture for about 30 minutes and rinse with mild shampoo.
All these are natural remedies that help to manage hair loss, over each treatment reflects depending upon individual’s body language and precisely to get accurate benefits which seem to be an ideal to the consultant with an Ayurvedic Doctor. Sometimes Ayurvedic treatment for hair loss can also include internal medications along with external treatments depending on the cause for hair fall.
ayurvedic hair care